Arizona Marketing Plan
Arizona Real Estate Marketing Plan
Thinking of selling? In today’s complex market, selling residential real estate requires knowledge, creativity, experience, enthusiasm and the financial ability to advertise and promote your property throughout the marketing process. Here’s a look at what you can expect from Zenja Darabnia and HomeSmart, when you list with us:
- Provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis and assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property, as well as, your time frame.
- Furnish you with an estimate of net proceeds you can expect from the sale of your property.
- One-hour complimentary staging/redesign consultation provided by iSearchDecor to enhance your property’s ability to attract buyers and prepare for photographs. (If Requested)
- Install “For Sale” sign with a QR code that will open a website with photos and details of your home when scanned with a smart phone.
- Install an electronic lock-box on property that will notify me when an agent retrieves the key and enters the property.
- Prepare a detailed MLS (Multiple Listing Service) listing including a compelling property description with the optimum number of quality photographs to enhance your home’s presence on the internet.
- Prepare a Virtual Tour to add to MLS Listing that will also be syndicated to all websites providing cooperating Broker’s IDX.
- Submit Virtual Tour to Realtor.com with additional photos – Realtor.com is the #1 consumer real estate website with 7 million unique monthly visitors.
- A Showing Book will be created and made available to buyers during showings. It will include any information a buyer might need to evaluate your home.
- Schedule our professional photographer to photograph your property.
- Color correct and enhance photographs of your property to maximize impact of images on the internet and in print media.
- Prepare a full-color Property Flyers to place inside property for showings.
- Create a high quality, custom color photo Brochure outlining the key property features. (High End Properties)
- Prepare 50 small “Property Cards” for you to distribute to your friends and business associates.
- Prepare and Mail 500 Just Listed Postcards to your neighbors and surrounding area.
- Reach more than 40 million potential buyers online monthly through property listing syndication, Search Engine Optimization, and Search Engine Marketing. Your listing will be showcased on thousands of consumer real estate websites, including all competing Brokerages. The following are just a few examples: ArizonaHomes411.com, ArizonaLuxuryHomeSite.com, AZRealEstateinScottsdale, HomeSmart, Century21.com, REMAX.com, Global.Remax.com, Yahoo.com, Google.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, HomesandLand.com, Homes.com, AZCentral.com, Craigslist.com, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, ActiveRain, etc.
- Create a video of your property to be featured on YouTube.com.
- Deliver ad copy and photo to Marketing Department for submittal to print media venues including Homes and Land, The Real Estate Book, etc.
- Network with top-producing area Realtors on a daily basis, by telephone, e-mail and direct mail.
- Present your property to past, present and future prospects interested in the type, area and/or price range of your property.
- Hold a Broker Open House/Tour to assure maximum exposure for your property.
- Advertise and host consumer Open Houses at property (at seller’s convenience).
- Assure continuous effort to promote and market your property.
- Keep you informed regarding showings, inquiries, advertising and overall activity.
- Review all purchase offers with you as they are presented and negotiate on your behalf to secure the highest and best price for your home, with terms that are favorable and protective of you.
- Assist in the preparation of all necessary Seller Disclosures. Order, prepare and deliver all additional Reports and Disclosures as required.
- Attend the appraisal(s) to emphasis value, upgrades, location and amenities to Appraiser.
- Negotiate any Requests for Repair on your behalf.
- Once your property is in escrow, monitor and inform you of the progress of the transaction, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
- E-mail copy of your property on MLS for your approval.
- E-mail links to all the Internet marketing/presentations for your review and approval.
- E-mail Weekly MLS Reports and Virtual Tour Analytics
- Visit your home weekly to check on showings and refill brochures.
- Set up all Agent Showings on ProAgentSolutions.com to request feedback on property, condition and pricing, where you will have access to view feedback and stats.
- Call or meet with you weekly to report on the activity, review market conditions and discuss price reductions, if necessary.
- Set you up on MLS with access to view your Community/area New Listings, Pending Sales, Cancelled, Expired and Close Sales.
- Constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold.
SERVICE AFTER THE SALE
- Arrange for your net proceeds to be wired into your bank account.
- Review the final closing statement for accuracy.
- Provide you with a CD containing all your real estate transaction documents. (If Requested) This is a valuable reference for the future and following years Taxes.
- Follow-up after close of escrow to ensure your complete satisfaction.
If you are intrigued by the Marketing Plan above, why not find out How Much your Arizona Home is worth. Fill in the form below and we will get back to you within a few hours.
Arizona Real Estate Marketing Plan